At Ajilon, we’re always on the lookout for the right people
We genuinely believe that our people are our biggest asset and we are willing to take the time to invest in their career paths and in their ongoing professional development. We know that it is our people that help us respond with agility to deliver outstanding outcomes to our clients.
You’ll fit right in with us if you approach each project with enthusiasm, positivity and are a consistent team player.
You’ll excel with us if you are a terrific lateral thinker and a great problem-solver; and if you have the right mix of aptitude and a ‘can do’ attitude.
Why choose Ajilon?
We are a rapidly growing business and IT services firm, with offices across Australia. We have a dynamic client base spanning several industries, such as resources, government, banking and financial services, utilities and telecommunications.
Whether you want to satisfy your creativity by working alongside some of our industry’s top minds, or you enjoy the challenge of problem-solving across a range of business issues, we’ve got the right opportunity for you.
We place a high value on finding the right people - for those who are not an Australian resident, we are more than happy to consider your application and discuss sponsorship.
Unlock your potential and discover your niche
Work in a high-energy environment, help us generate fresh ideas and get involved with a diverse a range of exciting projects. No matter where you are based, there are opportunities for you to discover your niche.
Join us and help us grow
The team at Ajilon can offer you:
- Ongoing professional in-house development and training to enhance your skills and add value to your career
- The ability to work on exciting and diverse projects, so you can challenge your creativity and put your problem-solving skills to good use
- The opportunity to work with clients in high-growth industries, such as resources and wealth management, and emerging industries, such as gesture driven technology and mobile device application design and management
- A collegiate work environment, comprised of colleagues who come from internationally diverse backgrounds
- A clear road map to help you along on your journey with Ajilon, with support from the larger Ajilon team so you can excel in your role
At Ajilon, we offer you the opportunity to join our team of like-minded individuals who value integrity, a strong work ethic as well as exemplary client delivery and a great sense of fun.
To join us, you need
- A down-to-earth, ‘can do’ and flexible work ethic
- In-depth expertise in your related business or technical discipline
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a positive outlook and the ability to communicate with a wide range of people
- A tertiary qualification, preferably, or be progressing towards one
Please supply a copy of your academic qualifications and/or transcripts with your application.
To apply today please contact recruitment in your relevant state